The tools ecosystem is a series of lightweight software to create audio-visual works.
Each tool is single-file implementation written in portable ANSI C using SDL2 with a lightweight front-end designed around the chr_format. You can learn more about the philosophy behind these various projects on the Hundred Rabbits blog.
The goal of this ecosystem would be to eventually migrate the tools to an original virutal machine, and allow people to download roms for its emulator. The work toward this goal is recorded under the Uxn project.
What I cannot create, I do not understand
incoming(6): azolla exed uxn chr format aesthetics research faqs
Last update on 13W12, edited 3 times. +13/17fh
- 15B08 — Exed Desktop Release
- 15B06 — Dito Desktop Release
- 14U07 — Dotgrid Desktop Release
- 14T03 — Moogle Desktop Release
- 13N12 — Ronin Web Release
- 12A11 — Dotgrid Web Release