A collection of notes on Health.
If you feel like everyone hates you, you need to sleep. If you feel like you hate everyone else, you need to eat.
- Eat varied foods, biodiversity in the diet means less monoculture in the fields.
- Pay more for foods grown or raised less intensively and with more care, eat less.
- Eat mostly plants, especially leaves. Cook, and if you can, plant a garden.
- Avoid food products with unpronounceable ingredients, or more than five in number.
- Don't eat anything your great-great-grandmother wouldn't recognize as food.